Very often the Springbrook Nature Center (SNC) and the Foundation (SNCF) have unfunded needs that require special expertise. In-Kind services would fulfill these needs and could be offered by individuals or organizations. If you have a special expertise and are willing to donate time and expertise, these In-Kind services are very welcome.
Examples of some In-kind services:
- Technology – security, communication, website, social media
- Desk Host – general office support, greet and direct visitors (especially weekends)
- Marketing – ideas and implementation for additional free marketing
- Exhibit revitalization – painting, repair, modification
- Outside structural repair – bridges, fencing, boardwalks, etc.
- Photography – Take wildlife or nature photography at Springbrook for use in brochures, exhibits, etc.
- Painting – touch up and repainting of the interpretive center walls
- Inside repair – cabinetry, doors, fixtures
Alternatively, as a visitor you may recognize a need and then volunteer to fill the need. To offer your help or make suggestions, please call 763-572-3588 or write your suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Springbrook Nature Center Foundation is thankful for your contributions. They are important to Springbrook’s success.